Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who's a big boy?!

Corey is! Today is Corey's 23rd birthday and that makes me happy 'cause for 5 more months we're only FOUR years apart. Yes, I'm 4 1/2 years older than my fiance but it works since I'm immature :) I wish I could post some childhood pictures of Corey but I'm at work and don't have a scanner. I can promise you that he was the most adorable baby and child ever though. His mom gave me a picture of him when he was 8 and I carry it in my wallet. If our kids are going to be as cute as him we are having 5 instead of 2.
We're having Corey's birthday party on Saturday so I'll post those pics. They should be fun. Why? 'Cause I bought a pinata. Happy Birthday Corey. I love you!

3 comments:

Binns Family said...

Happy Birthday Corey! Was it a Thomas pinata? Brad wants one for his party...you should come.

Erin said...

Aww, Happy Birthday to your Corey!

Lindsay said...

Happy birthday Corey! We had a sponge bob pinata last Easter... that makese sense, right?