Friday, August 24, 2012

Heidelberg, Germany

For a work trip, Corey's office went to Heidelberg for the day. I had the day off so I got to tag along and see the famous castle. We only live an hour and a half away, but hadn't made the trip yet. We've been busy with the other million places to see while we're here.
We've been having a heat wave but yesterday was the first cooler day in a while and I welcomed a trip free from swoobs, hair clingy to my sweaty neck and any chaffing whatsoever. There was some rain at the end of the tour but it didn't last long.

Main square in Heidelberg

Beautiful cobble stone streets

Entrance to the castle

The castle

View of Heidelberg

I got my hair lightened

It was windy

Me and my boo

Just a little rain

Too many darling places to eat

On the bridge looking back to the city

Corey, me, Aaron and the castle from the bridge

2 comments:

Binns Family said...

Looks like a fun trip, glad you avoided the swoobs and chaffing.

Sarah said...

Another place to add to my list. I like your hair! You look great as always. Looking forward to your France pics!