Friday, September 2, 2016

Goodbye Grandpa

I have been lucky enough to live to 35 with all 4 of my grandparents still here. Yesterday my grandpa passed away and even though he lived such a great and long life, it's still the worst. My grandpa was such a cool, fun and interesting guy. He had the cutest little sayings and was always so much fun to be around. I've never met a more relaxed and patient man. He was also hilarious. He loved getting my grandma all worked up about nothing and then leaving her to vent while he had a beer in the garage. We hung out in his garage a lot and he would let us fill shotgun shells and then ask us if we wanted a knuckle sandwich for lunch. "In other words" was his most popular catchphrase and always led into saying something outrageous. I will miss him so much and wish he could have lived forever.

He was also very handsome!

Grandpa & Grandma

No comments: