Thursday, April 16, 2009

This is Bird Land!!!

Corey took me to the Orioles game last Saturday and it was so fun! Baseball games are my favorite. The Orioles rocked the Rays and they hit a grand slam in the first inning! The game was pretty much over after that but it was still great. There were really funny people around us yelling weird things, I got to eat a hot dog, a pretzel and funnel cake! NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THAT! I also bought some cool Orioles wrist sweat bands and a baseball that Corey and I signed. We're way too lazy to ever try and get a player to sign one so we just did it ourselves. After we sang 'Take Me Out to the Ball Game' we took off 'cause it was cold and 6-0. This is Birdland!





2 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun!! Devin and I went to that park a couple summers ago and I loved it. It is so beautiful and it just has that good 'ole baseball feel. Summer at its best.

Erin said...

I was in your dream, Carrie? How funny! Hope you're doing well. I enjoy following your blog and catching up on all of the haps with you and Corey. Love ya!