Saturday, February 28, 2015

Lady Luck

That is what I named my new motorcycle :) I'm so excited about this purchase and can't wait to get some miles on this beast. She's a Triumph Thruxton Ace edition. Ace Café in London worked with Triumph on this bike and it is classic and gorgeous.
I'm new to this style of bike so I'm a bit shaky but will hopefully get comfortable after a few more rides. My first motorcycle was a Yamaha V-Star and you sit more upright on that bike than the Thruxton. My foot keeps searching for the shifter because it is further back now. Small changes can really throw me off.

At the dealership patiently waiting for me

All ready for the drive home

Just sitting on it. I always ride with PPE.
My V-Star back in 2007

2 comments:

Janna Renee said...

You look so hot on your bike! I love the lines of it, and I'm sure you are already getting used to the differences. Well, that is if you have enough time to ride between class and studying!

Sarah said...

Seriously. Hot. Mama.