Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I'm like a peacock! You gotta let me fly.

Sometimes I try to have fun and sometimes I succeed. Thanks to all the cool women I've met here in Alabama I get to have fun whenever I have the time. All About Art in Enterprise, AL offers a 2 hour painting class with everything provided. We had a good group going and sort of overtook the class. At least that's what the dirty looks from around the room led me to believe :)
It was peacock night so here are our renditions of the majestic bird.

The Boll Weevil is a hero here.

The setup.

I really didn't have enough time so I can't be held responsible for the final product :)

Roommates!

Ladies of Ft. Rucker

Pretty Peacocks.

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

I'm so glad I went with y'all! I think all of our peacocks turned out the best, and that's the real reason we got dirty looks ;)