Sunday, April 13, 2014

I live in Alabama now

I see it's been a while since I posted anything and that's because I have been too lazy to use this antiquated mode of social media. Corey and I sadly left Germany at the end of December and he moved to NC and I moved to AL. I'm here for training and will move into our new home after I'm done here.
I went to Warrant Officer Candidate School at Ft. Rucker, AL

I graduated and Corey came to celebrate

He pinned on my new rank and was my first salute

We celebrated more at Gladys Knight's Chicken & Waffles in Atlanta

I haven't started flight school yet. I have to complete some other training before I get to change the cockpit into the box office. Hopefully I'll be flying by July though :) It sucks being geographically separated from my husband but I think that the sacrifice will be worth it in the end. I hate to brag, but I have the most supportive and motivating husband in the world. There are not a lot of men who encourage their wife to follow her dreams to become an Army Aviator. I am very lucky and can go on forever about how amazing my husband is.
So, now that I'm in a new part of the world the exploring has begun and I think that I'm going to have a lot of fun in Alabama and have made some great friends already. Get ready for a lot of beach pictures!

No comments: