Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Busch Gardens

Last weekend we met up with Sarah and Devon and Eva and went to the world's most beautiful amusement park. It was seriously gorgeous and I was very impressed. It was also completely free for me and Corey thanks to their generous support of the troops. I always feel a little bad accepting free things as a 'hero' since as you all know all I've ever done for our freedom is pushups, but since I'm with Corey it's not as bad. He is a hero and has a purple heart to prove it so I kinda just ride on that.
Anyway, it was such a cool park and it did pour and I kind of thought we were going to be caught in the midst of a hurricane but turns out it kept the crowds down. Budweiser owns the park so Corey got his picture with a Clydesdale and couldn't be happier. He loves animals.
We stayed the night in Richmond and got to see Devon and Sarah's new house and and a little bit of the area. Virginia is a lot prettier than Maryland. I didn't realize this until we went down there. Oh well, Maryland is still nice if you're not in the ghetto.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Carrie! Some of us xango folk are going to be in DC this weekend for a launch event. We'll be at the Ritz Carlton. You should totally stop by! Email me at ercurr@gmail.com if you are able. It would be great to see you!

Stefanie Raynes said...

It is SOOO cool that Corey has a purple heart! That is something you and your kids can brag about forever!