Wednesday, July 21, 2010

O'Connor Family Reunion

I learned a lot about Corey at his family reunion a few weeks ago. I take that back. It explained a lot about Corey. I'm not as worried about him anymore knowing there are others like him out there. Just kidding. I freaking love the O'Connors and we had so much fun in Wisconsin/Michigan. Another place I've never been to so I was excited to check it out.
The first thing we need to discuss is fried cheese curds, and why the rest of the world doesn't overindulge on them. They are a gift from the gods. I dream about fried cheese curds!
Number two. It is so beautiful up there and the land is so cheap. We could live like kings. That's how they trick you into moving there. Visit in the summer and you never want to leave...until the winter. Three. Everyone drove scooters around. It made me miss mine and Sarah's Yamaha Vino. 






According to Man vs. Food, Sobelman's has Milwaukee's best burger. It was a buttery bun delight.


 


Miller Park
Brewers vs. Orioles




Corey's dreams are coming true at Lambeau Field.

After our stops in Milwaukee and Green Bay we made it to the Reunion.
















No comments: